Traffic exchange is a means of getting free traffic to your website. The exchange allows you to view other people’s websites and ads as they also view yours, usually for free.
In essence, members of a network agree to visit each other’s sites and spend a specified amount of time on the website. Hit ratio is part of the agreement, and demonstrates the degree of traffic your website receives as you visit other sites.
These members can also use credits as they participate in banner advertisement exchanges. Thus, the traffic exchange sites can allow members to increase hit ratios, earn credits, or purchase membership upgrades.
Types of Surfing Methods in Traffic Exchanges
There are 2 main types of Traffic Exchanges: Manual Surf and Auto Surf.
1. Manual Surf Traffic Exchange: This type of exchange allows you to click on other member’s ads and websites manually. The system uses some anti-cheat methods to ensure that people don’t cheat on this system. Therefore, you need to wait until the required amount of time elapses for you to move to the next site.
2. Auto-Surf Traffic Exchange: This is a system that runs automatically, and can easily earn hits and credits. Auto surfing requires an application that has a timer. Thus, the auto surf application will visit other sites as the timer provided by the traffic exchange site monitor these movements and the time spent on each website.
Pros and Cons of Traffic Exchange
- Traffic exchanges increase traffic to your website.
- Other network members add your website link to their site.
- You don’t have to contact the website owners for traffic exchanges, since that is the work of the traffic exchange network.
- The network will offer you customized services since it is skilled at internet advertising technologies and SEO.
- The manual surf method requires a lot of time
- Although traffic exchange will drive traffic to your website, there is no guarantee that this will translate into increased sales.
- The traffic is not targeted; thus, the value of that generated traffic is zero since its only junk traffic.
Who Can Use Traffic Exchange
Small businesses may consider using auto-surfing in their start-up phase to help them increase traffic quickly and earn credits at no cost. You can also join several auto-surf exchanges to multiply the traffic to your site. This can be profitable if you join complementary business types’ networks.
5 Best Traffic Exchange Websites In 2020
Different traffic exchange networks have varied results. Some systems may give you better results, while others yield poor results.
The secret behind traffic exchanges is to sign up for just a few and participate in traffic exchanges promotion to build a down line. This will help you earn credits off the down line while you’re not surfing.
There are some best traffic exchange sites as below, which you can sign in to increase the traffic of your websites, as well as earn some credit.
1. 10KHits Free Traffic Exchange
10KHits is a traffic exchange website that focus on bringing genuine human visitors to your website monthly.
10KHits has a good number of active users who are willing to visit your website once you register your website and place a promotion for it.
10kHits has three membership plans which includes:
- Free membership: You are awarded 100 traffic points with the ability to earn more
- Pro Membership: This cost $10 per month and 50,000 monthly traffic points.
- Business Membership: This costs $29 a month and awards you with 200,000 monthly traffic points.
10KHits has some amazing features that makes it to stand out among other traffic exchange website.
- Geographic Targeting
- Organic Traffic
- Social Traffic
- Anonymous Traffic and
- Low Bounce Rate.
2. Rank Boostup Best Website Traffic
Rank Boostup is one of the reliable traffic exchange website when it comes to boosting your site traffic.
Rank Boostup has been in existence since 2007 with some awesome feature and affordable plan.
RankBoostUp has designed an affordable and pocket friendly traffic packages for all, there plans start from $10 for 12,000 minutes of visit which can give you up to 72,000 hits.
RankBoostUp has added to there system an advanced platform traffic targeting feature, with which you can decide the platform you want your traffic to come from, both mobile and desktop.
You can also choose any of the social media platform you want it to come from Facebook, Google, or Pinterest, among others.
3. Twistrix Free Traffic Site
Twistrix has been on of the best automatic traffic exchange website. It has a marketing and branding tool that is well established and known.
Twistrix offers email marketing, powerful traffic exchange, social integration, and downline creator, which enable you to create a brand.
Additionally, promoting your website on Twistrix, opportunities like :
- Managing your homepage,
- Monitors the traffic to your website
- Check your social page performance.
- Text and Banners advertisement in prominent locations of your site.
Aside all the above listed feature Twistrix allows you to send advertisement by email to registered members of the site. This feature is called Solo Ads.
4. Otohits Website Traffic Exchange
Otohits is a unique traffic exchange service that comes with some cool free features.
It’s a fast, simple, and efficient platform that provides free auto-surfs with a clear interface and hides your site’s referrer.
Otohits offers a quick validation, and ensures fast and smooth registration. You can customize the visitors’ duration with their unique auto-surf engine.
Otohits has some amazing advantage it’s competitors that makes it to stand out.
- All premium features are free
- Websites audition for malicious content.
- Custom user agents
- Random clicks for low bounce rate.
5. Hitleap Exchange Traffic
HitLeap is a traffic exchange service whose work is to hooks up people who want to promote their sites with other like minded people
The idea is a mutual exchange of viewers; you show me yours I’ll show you mine, in a website sense.
This traffic exchange provides simple solutions to customers, which enable them to earn free traffic.
You need to submit your website, visit other member’s websites, and, in return, they view your site.
On Hitleap you can either buy traffic or earn them, and Hitleap can customize the amount of traffic you receive.
You can certainly earn money, and traffic, through the site.
Traffic exchange networks are important for their increases of traffic to your site. You can use both manual and auto-surf when accessing other websites in your network.
It is important to consider traffic exchange at the initial stage of your business. Some of the best traffic exchange sites are 10KHits, Rank Boostup, Twistrix, Otohits, and Hitleap among others.