The evolution of text-to-speech technology has empowered beginners and intermediary video creators. Setting up a voice-over studio or hiring a professional voice-over artist can be very expensive.
We all know that the first selling point of every video lies in the voice of the actor. Whether you are creating a sales video, training video, or educational video, you need a quality-sounding voice that can pass the information to your audience.
But here is the challenge, not all of us have amazing voices.
If you fall in any of these categories below
- Don’t like recording your voiceovers
- Don’t have a good English accent to record a voiceover
- Or maybe don’t have a good microphone or the required equipment to produce high-quality voiceovers
Then I have a surprise for you.
In today’s review, I will be introducing to you the Voiceley Online Text-to-Speech voice-over Generators that create 100% human-sounding voices from texts. You don’t need to download any software or a particular kind of device to use this service because it’s an online-based application.
What Is Voiceley?
Voiceley.com is a text-to-speech voice-over generator platform that allows you to turn any text into lifelike speech, allowing you to create various media content such as audiobooks, podcasts, voice content, and also applications that talk and build entirely new categories of speech-enabled products.
Voiceley’s Text-to-Speech (TTS) service uses advanced deep learning technologies of leading cloud service providers such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and IBM Cloud to synthesize natural-sounding human speech. With over 630 different lifelike voices across more than 80 languages and dialects, you can build speech-enabled applications that work in different countries.
In addition to Standard TTS voices, Voiceley offers Neural Text-to-Speech (NTTS) voices that deliver advanced improvements in speech quality through a new machine learning approach. Most of Voiceley’s Neural TTS technology also supports unique speaking styles depending on the cloud vendor that allows you to better match the delivery style of the speaker to the application:
Example: a Newscaster reading style that is tailored to news narration use cases, and a Conversational speaking style that is ideal for two-way communication like telephony applications.
Enjoy convenient usage of SSML tags to add various voice effects, such as adjusting pitch, volume, speed, emphasis, and word or phrase beep outs to name a few.
Voiceley Review: Best Voice-Over Generator
Let’s take a closer look at some of the awesome features of this Platform.
There are two categories of voices available on the Voiceley platform.
- Standard TTS
- Neural TTS
From my observation, the Standard TTS is just like most of the voices available on text-to-speech platforms that can easily be identified as a robotic voice, while the Neural TTS uses the latest NLP technology in producing very natural-sounding synthesized speech.
Unlike other TTS platforms, Voiceley is Web-based software which means you can access it from any internet-enabled device, all you need is just a browser.
How realistic are voice-overs generated from Voiceley? The convenient usage of SSML tags to add various voice effects such as adjusting pitch, breathing, emotion, volume, speed, emphasis, word or phrase beep outs and many more helps users to create a human-like voice-over using Voiceley.
Pros And Cons of Voiceley
- Languages and voices are constantly updated
- Provide a variety of audio voices and accents
- Make your audio with strong SSML for pronunciation, tone, and multi-voice service.
- Commercial and broadcast rights.
- SEO-friendly audio to increase user engagement.
- Preview: Before converting your audios, make sure they are sound
- Highly understandable audio outputs
- Users can download and share the audio
- Paid plans are needed to unlock all features
Overview Of The Voiceley TTS
This Voiceley review is based on first-hand user experiences, I will like to help you to make an informed decision about this TTS service.
This section contains the guide on the ease of use of this platform and details on what each element on the website stands for.
The screenshot below is the home page of the Voiceley voice-over generator platform. The platform is mobile-friendly and easy to navigate.
On the homepage, you can see a voice widget where you can input some texts and see for yourself the amazing voices in our system. You can also click on the menu button to view the available services, and pricing plans, and to check out our blog posts.
To access more features of the platform, you need to sign up. It only takes a few seconds. You are redirected to your dashboard after signing up.
How to Create an Account on Voiceley.com
If you want to create your voice-overs, start by signing up today. It’s quick and easy, and it unlocks the full range of powers this platform can give you!
And just for signing up, we’ll even redirect you to your dashboard so you can start creating right away. We’ll also give you free credit to test out some of our cool features. When those run out, don’t worry—we’ve got plans that are very affordable so you can keep enjoying everything the platform has to offer!
Just choose a plan pay a one-time fee and watch all your text convert to audio.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and start making amazing audio content today!
- To signup on the platform, start by visiting www.voiceley.com, on the navigation menu click signup and input your details.
- Input your name, email, Password, and nationality.
- Accept the terms and conditions on the website and hit the sign-up button.
- A verification link will be sent to your email, which you need to click on.
- After successfully signing up, you can always use this information to log in to your account.
- If you have forgotten your password, don’t worry! You can always reset it by clicking the “forgot password” link found on the login page of the website.
User Dashboard and Functions
Now that you have signed up, let’s take a look at some of the features in the dashboard and how they work in relationship to one another.
The screenshot below is the overview of the user TTS dashboard, here is where all the Text to Speech conversion takes place.
1. Language and Voice Selection: We’ll start with this feature right here, which is language selection. This is a drop-down menu for selecting your preferred language or accent. Each language has a specific selection of available voices, you can find this selection by clicking on the Voice tab next to it.
When you select a voice, it will be displayed in the drop-down menu next to the Language Selection Menu.
2. Download Format and Preview: Once you’ve chosen a voice, the next row below the Language and Voice Selection tabs displays the audio download format and voice preview. Here, you’ll choose which format—mp3, Wav, Ogg, or WebM—you want your voice in. (It depends on the software you’re working with.)
3. Title and Project: You can also preview your selected voice to see what it sounds like! If you’re not comfortable with the sound, feel free to change to another voice until you find one that suits your project.
You can title your voice-over and arrange it into different projects. If you haven’t created a project before, you can create one for easy arrangement of your works.
4. The Voice Customization Section: Using these tools, you can further customize any voice by marking up your text with SSML which allows you to adjust parameters like Pitch, Volume, and more!
5. Text Editor: Here, you can type or paste your text, and Voiceley will convert it into speech for you. We also have a number of features to help you customize your audio and make it sound just right.
As you type in the editor below, you’ll be able to see the number of characters on the bottom-left of the editor. You can clear all the text in one click or clear all the voice effects only.
Once everything is all done well, hit the listen button to listen to your audio or click on the synthesize button to save the audio on our server.Note: Both synthesize and listen consume an equal amount of your allocAted characters.
At Voiceley, we offer two types of billing for our services: prepaid plans, and subscription billing.
Prepaid Plans: Pay-per-use. Here you pay for the actual usage of the allocated character in the plan you choose. Prepaid is a good option if you don’t need something very often, or if you don’t know how much you’ll use it because your use varies based on your schedule. Unused characters roll over to the next month.
Subscription billing is payment for products or services that are provided on a recurring basis. With our subscription billing, instead of paying for a voice-over plan each time it is used, the billing occurs at regular intervals (monthly or yearly). Note unused characters don’t roll over.
- Personal250,000 Total Characters
Plus 10,000 bonus!
- Professional500,000 Total Characters
Plus 20,000 bonus!
1,000,000 Total Characters
Plus 50,000 bonus!
You can refer to the pricing page for more information about the available plans and what you stand to benefit from subscribing to them.
Hopefully, Voiceley has provided voice-over makers with a super affordable option for creating simple voice-over projects. I have used this site on numerous occasions, and I have found that it is more than capable of producing high-quality audio.It is one of the best solutions out there; especially if you are on a budget.
Hopefully, Voiceley has provided voice-over makers with a super affordable option for creating simple voice-over projects. I have used this site on numerous occasions, and I have found that it is more than capable of producing high-quality audio. It is one of the best solutions out there; especially if you are on a low budget.