Nowadays, businesses are utilizing webinars to support their digital marketing strategy. A recent study revealed that a majority of hosts ranked webinars among the top platforms for promoting and growing enterprises.
But, individuals need an excellent webinar hosting platform for assisting in promotion and marketing; otherwise, they’ll just be wasting their time and effort.
WebinarJam is a well-known hosting platform with more than 30 000 users globally. But, is it the right platform for you? We’ve written this WebinarJam review to help you make an informed decision.
What Is WebinarJam?
WebinarJam is a webinar hosting software used by many businesses and industries for online marketing. It allows event streaming, live casting, and webinar broadcasting. This platform supports multiple languages.
Plus, it is compatible with standard operating systems, mobile device platforms, and browsers.
Attendees can live stream broadcasts from anywhere they are through Facebook Live or YouTube Live. While you can host solo, one can also invite co-presenters to stream their events and highlight them one at a time using various layout control tools.
The in-built live chat lets attendees ask questions. Also, presenters can share their knowledge in several ways, including uploading and playback preloaded videos, screen sharing with other presenters, display slideshows presentations, etc.
Additionally, presenters can send offers to attendees, schedule events, sessions or training, create registration pages, and send automated emails.
Overview of WebinarJam Features
1. Supports Multi-Language: WebinarJam is multi-lingual, thus ensuring that businesses don’t miss on any sale opportunity simply because their target audience doesn’t understand the language used.
This platform allows users to select their preferred language as well as translate customer-facing pages into it with just a single click. Languages featured include English, Spanish, Slovenian, Italian, and many more.
2. Excellent Data Analytics Tool: Now and then, you need to evaluate your marketing effort to see how much progress you’ve made. Therefore, you’ll need a marketing tool that has robust data analytic capabilities.
Luckily, WebinarJam doesn’t cut corners in this area. It features an incredible in-built advanced data analytics tool that lets you analyze various metrics like total visitors, registrations, replayed webinars, number of clicks, etc.
Furthermore, you can gain more insights from data-driven results hence concentrating on leads who’re likely to make a purchase.
3. High Level of Automation: WebinarJam allows users to automate the whole webinar hosting process. Therefore, you’ll not miss crucial steps like registration, confirmation, and sending of follow-up emails to your target audience or registrars. Additionally, sessions are automatically recorded, and the platform handles replay pages too.
Thus, it automatically sends replays to attendees. As such, presenters can concentrate on their webinars and how they can make the sessions more engaging.
4. One-Click Registration: Webinars that have long, complex registration processes tend to have fewer people registering on them. Fortunately, WebinarJam offers one-click registration, therefore, encouraging many people to register for your webinar. One simply sends a “Click to Register” to their email list, and anyone who clicks this link will be registered.
This also helps in converting your “Click Through Rate” to your webinar quickly. Thus, it helps generate more attendance to your webinars as they don’t fill up time-consuming forms.
Additionally, admin set-ups are straightforward and fast; hence users can quickly get started. With the “Express Configuration,” you’ll be up and running within 30 seconds. But, even the “Standard Configuration” only takes you five minutes.
5. Campaign Controls: This platform has an in-built management tool that allows one to be fully in charge of their campaign. With this tool, users can set schedules at different time levels, that is, daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly. What’s more, the platform adjusts the event’s time as per the attendee’s local time hence enabling hosts to offer an incredible experience to their leads.
6. Compatible with Everything: You’ll never worry about compatibility issues on this platform. It is compatible with all operating systems like Windows, Linux, Mac, etc. and browsers like Chrome, Edge, Firefox as well as Internet Explorer.
7. Follow Up with Everyone: Once you’ve offered an impressive presentation, the next thing is to follow up with your audience, engage, and convince them to take action. Post-event communications are where WebinarJam excels. With its Boolean logic, it reaches out to all prospective leads after the presentation. This logic works on the principle that if A is the cause, B is the effect. Examples of this logic include:
- If one registers to the webinar, then…
- If they attend or miss the session, then…
- If one leaves before a specific time, then…
Additionally, WebinarJam features an autoresponder email that automatically responds to emails hence helps you follow up with registrars once they register.
It also allows the audience to segmentation. Therefore users can categorize leads according to their interest levels and design a specific communication strategy to influence all of them. In the long run, this will boost your conversion rate.
8. Flexible Sharing Options: WebinarJam allows sharing of almost everything, including slide shows, picture-in-picture, screen share, etc.
There are three subscription plans on this platform all with a wide range of features. These are:
- Basic Plan: It costs $499 yearly, which is $42 monthly. This plan is best for beginners as it features 24/7 WebinarJam Support, a maximum of 500 attendees, and two presenters per webinar.
- Pro-Plan: This is for professionals. Users pay an annual fee of $669, which is $65 per month. It allows four presenters and 2000 attendees per meeting. It also includes round the clock customer support.
- Enterprise Plan: It is designed for experts and costs $999 per year that is equivalent to $83 in a month. The plan gives you a maximum of 6 presenters, 5000 attendees per webinar, along with 24/7 customer support. Unless you have a large organization, this is an excellent enterprise solution.
But, when thinking of a subscription, individuals should consider the cash flow. While these plans can be paid yearly, users can also make monthly payments. So you should choose a payment plan that works for your business.
It’s also essential to note that while these prices may be quite higher compared to rates charged by most webinars, it’s not easy to find a complete web hosting solution for the same price.
Who Should Use WebinarJam?
This is an excellent platform for everyone since it has many functions and flexibility. But, personal entrepreneurs who want to drive more sales, get new customers, and grow their enterprises will benefit most on this platform.
This is an ideal tool for influencers, online sellers, project managers, and HR professionals who want to make a live webinar. But, it’s not the best tool for those planning on broadcasting webinars or going live occasionally. In these cases, consider Facebook Live, Google Hangouts, or YouTube live.
Best Webinarjam Alternatives
If you are still not convinced about this webinar tool, I have listed below to list below some WebinarJam alternatives. You can also check out my review on the best webinar software platform.
Here is some other webinar software that competes with webinarjam.
- EverWebinar: This webinar software comes from the same company that created WebinarJam. You may wonder why will the same company own and manage two products that have the same features. Well, the concept is simple; Everwebinar specializes in automated webinar while WebinarJam focuses on a live webinar with a host of features to support it.This software is mostly for small to medium business owners. The EverWebinar pricing is standard. An annual fee of $597 gives you access to all features.
- GetResponse: This is an all in one box solution that incorporates webinar platforms and other marketing tools, including custom emails, autoresponders, list segmentation feature, and much more. GetResponse is the only webinar software that allows users to have a webinar tool and email database under one roof.This means that you can schedule webinar campaigns for subscribers, share events on social media, and also send reminders to your subscribers.
- Accessible webinar: This is one of the best webinar software that allows you to put a webinar at the center of your digital marketing strategies. Additionally, this software offers all in one solution for automated and live webinars.Here are some features of Easywebinar live webinars, HD videos, premade sales funnels, evergreen webinars, multi presenter option, mobile app, strong analytics suits, and much more. Easywebinar is ideal for small and medium-sized businesses.
WebinarJam Review Summary
Many people use WebinarJam as it serves according to one’s purpose. It includes many features that presenters can use to make their webinars more engaging and attractive to attendees. Users get everything they need from a live streaming platform. And it’s not just a platform for live stream.
There are many other options available for individuals to choose from. The signup process is also straightforward. Plus, the process is split; therefore, you can go through all the methods one by one.
The only drawback is that with these impressive features, it is expected that the pricing will be quite expensive.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How much does webinarjam cost?
WebinarJam's basic plan costs $499/year, the Pro Plan costs $699/year, and the enterprise Plan is $999/year.
How to cancel WebinarJam subscription
If you want to cancel your subscription or maybe you want to update your credit card, and you don't know how to do it simply create a support ticket using this link https://home.webinarjam.com/contact
How to download WebinarJam videos
Step 1. Go to app.webinarjam.net and find the video you'd like to download. Then copy the video URL from the address bar. Step 2. Visit https://www.download-video.com/ and paste the video URL into the address column, and then click the Download button.